Value Add Recommendations
This value added recommendation is for a variety of general maintenance items
- Keep the paint fresh, modern, up to date colors, are what buyers want. Give the ceiling a fresh coat of white as well.
- If you have any rotted wood in the exterior trim/siding- replace it.
- Any ‘mold like substance’ or discoloration from a previous problem- get rid of it.
- Keep your mechanicals ‘tuned up’ and serviced regularly. Replace filters.
- Keep your gutters clean and make sure all water is running “away from the house”
- Remember buyers will pay more for a home in excellent condition than one that has much deferred maintenance.