Marcia Keller Biography
Thank you for visiting my profile!
Call, email or text me anytime if you are thinking of buying or selling a house, I would love to help you!
About Marcia Keller
- Committed & passionate real estate professional who takes pride in putting her clients satisfaction above all else
- Determination and attention to detail allow my clients to receive 1st class service with the utmost integrity
- Energetic and enthusiastic about real estate! Listens to and understands her clients wants and needs.
- Enjoys helping my clients find their dream home and loves it when the Sale is put together
- Will work tirelessly on their behalf to find the “right” home for them.
- Many clients are referrals from friends and family!
- Knowledge of the home and land market in the Buffalo area, suburbs and Southern Tier markets.
- Million Dollar Plus Producer every year since 2010
- Bronze Society (High Sales) - Coldwell Banker 2011
- Top 10 High Sales (7th in company) - 2012
- Top 10 High Sales (4th in company) – 2013
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Member of the Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtors
- Member of NYS Association of Realtors
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service
- Notary Public
- Full-time Real Estate Agent since 2009, Worked at Prestige Homes of WNY from 2009-2010, Coldwell Banker Dec 2010 - present
- 23+ years working in Human Resources, Business Management, Marketing and Informational Technology
- Dual Bachelor of Science Degree from Canisius College, Buffalo NY in Management & Marketing, Certificate of Complete from University of Buffalo School of Business in Human Resource Management
- Born, raised and attended local schools in Buffalo, NY (Western New York). Currently resides in Elma, NY
- First Time Buyers
- Buyers Agent/Sellers Agent
- Multi-Unit Properties
- 2nd home/Vacation Home Properties
- Investment Properties
- Lots/Vacant Land